1. What is Transcendentalism?

www.transcendentalists.com/what.htm

A brief introduction to the basic ideas of Transcendentalism, including the source and context of the ideas.

2. Why Nerds are Unpopular - Paul Graham

www.paulgraham.com/nerds.htm

February 2003 When we were in junior high school, my friend Rich and I made a map of the school lunch tables according to popularity. This was easy to do, because ...

3. FCE - essay | LEARNING ENGLISH

www.rubenvalero.com/english/content/fce-essay

AN ESSAY is always written for the teacher. It should answer the question given by addressing both content points and providing a new content point of the writer’s own.

4. How to Write a Persuasive Essay (with Free Sample Essay)

www.wikihow.com/Write-a-Persuasive-Essay

2016-09-20 · How to Write a Persuasive Essay. A persuasive essay is an essay used to convince a reader about a particular idea or focus, usually one that you believe in.

5. Essay Organization | Pasco-Hernando State College …

www.phccwritingcenter.org/?page_id=769

Essay Organization – Overview. What is an Essay and how should it look? Parts of an Academic Essay. The Introduction. Background; Thesis; The Body. Paragraphs

6. How to Find a Catchy Title for Your Paper/Essay: 10 Steps

www.wikihow.com/Find-a-Catchy-Title-for-Your-Paper/Essay

How to Find a Catchy Title for Your Paper/Essay. Coming up with an effective title can end up being the most difficult part of your essay. A catchy title can make ...

7. An opinion essay | LearnEnglish Teens | British Council

learnenglishteens.britishcouncil.org/.../opinion-essay

Some people think that video games are a good way to keep fit but I don’t think so because of following reasons. Firstly, I think that playing video games is a kind ...

8. Gramscian damage | Armed and Dangerous

esr.ibiblio.org/?p=260

Apologies, I have criticized one tiny bit of an otherwise amazingly thought provoking essay. Overall, esr seems to be one of the few voices of sanity in the world.

9. Paul Graham - How to Make Wealth

www.paulgraham.com/wealth.htm

May 2004 (This essay was originally published in Hackers & Painters.) If you wanted to get rich, how would you do it? I think your best bet would be to start or join ...

10. Student Sample Essay: Advertising - IELTS buddy

www.ieltsbuddy.com/student-sample-essay-advertising.html

May 28, 2013: Thank you for your review by: Anonymous Hi, Thank you for reviewing my essay. I really appreciate your taking time to check the essay in detail. i have ...